inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Teen Witch Songs!

Written By: popmusik on 05/31/05 at 11:33 pm

Vote for your favorite song from "Teen Witch."  I have to vote for "I'm Going to be the Most Popular Girl."

Subject: Re: Teen Witch Songs!

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 06/01/05 at 6:34 am

My Finest Hour

Written By: racer on 06/01/05 at 8:12 am

This movie was awesome!!! I used to watch the movie all the time with friends. Hilarious! The chick in the movie was Robin Lively I think. I remember Shana, who had a huge dance hit with "I Want You", made a cameo in the movie. The "Popular Girl" song was really catchy.

Written By: popmusik on 06/01/05 at 10:56 am

I don't know how to correct my poll, but the song is called "I Like Boys" instead of "Boys, Boys, Boys."  Oops!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 06/01/05 at 10:53 pm

Vote for your favorite song from "Teen Witch."  I have to vote for "I'm Going to be the Most Popular Girl."

This poll is too funny! I still love that movie! I voted for "I'm Going to be the Most Popular Girl". Okay, her brother freaked me out!

Tanya

Written By: Jennifer028 on 06/02/05 at 4:15 pm

OMG I was just wondering about this movie a few days ago and going to post to ask if anyone else knew this movie!  Weird!

How funny this movie just happens to be coming out on dvd this july!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00094ARJ6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Written By: Tanya1976 on 06/02/05 at 8:05 pm

OMG I was just wondering about this movie a few days ago and going to post to ask if anyone else knew this movie!  Weird!

How funny this movie just happens to be coming out on dvd this july!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00094ARJ6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Oh snap, I gotta get it!

Tanya

Check for new replies or respond here...