inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Forgotten movies

Written By: OliverDK on 06/02/05 at 1:34 pm

Does anyone remember movies like "Combat Academy" starring George Cloony, "War Party" starring Kevin Dillon, the two "Gyver" movies, "Dungeonmaster" and "The Wraith" starring Charlie Sheen.

Subject: Re: Forgotten movies

Written By: KRQPMV21JS on 06/02/05 at 4:29 pm

the wraith....oh yes awesome movie i stil have it on recode tape and boguht a dvd of it....man that movie..is the SHIZNICK!!!!

Written By: Kryllith on 06/03/05 at 8:49 am

Does anyone remember movies like "Combat Academy" starring George Cloony, "War Party" starring Kevin Dillon, the two "Gyver" movies, "Dungeonmaster" and "The Wraith" starring Charlie Sheen.

Gyver movies?

Written By: Gis on 06/03/05 at 9:26 am

"War Party" starring Kevin Dillon
Ahh.. War Party or Pwhoor Party as my friends and I called it !! Strangly I don't remember Kevin Dillon only Billy Wirth...... ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/03/05 at 10:06 am

Gyver movies?

It's probally The Guyver movies, two low budgeted sci-fi movies, from the early 90's about a guy who discovers a alien space armour that gives him special powers.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101988/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109965/

Hope it helps !

Written By: Kryllith on 06/03/05 at 2:00 pm

Thought it might be those, but since this the 80s board and those are 90s movies I wanted to be sure. The Guyver movies are actually based on an anime series of the same name. Unfortunately the live action movies don't do the anime justice.

Written By: Triviamom on 06/03/05 at 3:48 pm

only Billy Wirth...... ;)

Drool. Wasn't he the hottest? I loved him in The Lost Boys.

Written By: Leah1979 on 06/08/05 at 11:08 pm

the wraith was one of my fav movies to watch in the 80s go to ebay its available there on DVD

Written By: ADH13 on 06/09/05 at 12:10 am

Does anyone remember "Anna To The Infinite Power"?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/09/05 at 10:29 am

Does anyone remember "Anna To The Infinite Power"?

Yup-even though it was kind of cheesy, I liked it.

Cat

Subject: Re: The Wraith

Written By: Rob on 06/09/05 at 11:05 am

This is cool.

www.thewraithcar.com/index.htm

Written By: kmsc on 06/13/05 at 10:50 am

I love that movie the Wraith. I have been looking for that movie, but I couldn't remember the name of it. So I would like to say thank you..... ;)  :-*.  I hahaven'teen it in years. DO you remember 2 movies: (1)  Permanate Record and (2) GarGarbagetch Kids ....they made a movie about them. I finally found the first one it took me a few years to get it and the other one I cant find it any where. I ask people about it and they look at me like I am crazy.....lol.

Kasey

Check for new replies or respond here...