inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What does this mean???? Prince- The Greatest Romance that's ever been "SOLD"?

Written By: Nichole on 06/04/05 at 10:05 pm

Can anybody tell me what this song is about? I love it but what does he mean when he says: "The greatest romance that's ever been "sold"...???????? Sold??? What is that all about?? Can ANYBODY please explain!
Thanx a bunch
-Nichole

Subject: Re: What does this mean???? Prince- The Greatest Romance that's ever been "SOLD"?

Written By: wsmith4 on 06/06/05 at 8:38 am

it means she's a prostitute. a common whore.

Subject: Re: What does this mean???? Prince- The Greatest Romance that's ever been "SOLD"?

Written By: Nichole on 06/06/05 at 9:50 pm

Really? U think it's about a prostitude???
I thought it was about something like the bible cuz the lyrics mention adam and eve. I've heard that he is a christan and that he likes to write about god in his lyics. Like on that song "I would die 4 U".....
hmmmmm this one's a thinker......lol........what do u think????
still a little cofused,
http://Nichole

Written By: Nichole on 06/19/05 at 8:01 pm

what does it meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :-\\

Can anybody tell me what this song is about? I love it but what does he mean when he says: "The greatest romance that's ever been "sold"...???????? Sold??? What is that all about?? Can ANYBODY please explain!
Thanx a bunch
-Nichole

Subject: Re: What does this mean???? Prince- The Greatest Romance that's ever been "SOLD"

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/19/05 at 8:15 pm

what does it meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :-\\
I'm sorry I can't help you BUT wanted to say that your name is spelled the same way as my niece 8)

Check for new replies or respond here...