inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Marilyn - Calling Your Name

Written By: Alex on 06/09/05 at 12:26 pm

Does anyone know the lyrics to 'Calling Your Name' by the 80's popstar 'Marilyn'. It was released in 1984 and i've been looking for them everywhere without any luck. I'd really appreciate it if someone could pass them on to me.

Subject: Re: Marilyn - Calling Your Name

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 06/11/05 at 6:01 pm

Unfortunately, I dont remember the song. You should go to one of those Lyrics websites and they should have it.

Written By: BrianMannixGirl on 06/12/05 at 1:18 am

I can hum it all the way thru !  but that doesnt really help.

I hear you on the radio
I hear you all the time
I hear you calling my name baby
something something......... peace of mind

yep thats about it ! I knew it off by heart way back then !

Written By: Rainbow_Zanadar on 12/21/09 at 5:28 pm

"CALLING YOUR NAME" LYRICS · (oh oh baby oh i oh i) · (oh oh oh oh oh baby) ahh · i hear you on the radio · i hear you all the time · hear you calling to my brain · i want peace, peace of mind · i hear you on the radio · i hear you all the time · hear you calling to my brain · i want peace, peace of mind · how can i tell you baby? · how can i tell you baby? · how can i tell you baby? · you're not here · shouting's just for skill i find · i won't cry tonight · open up your loving arms · see my heat burn white · catch one breath a silent sigh · taste my lips of wine · tease my mind a little more · oh i'm feeling fire · how can i tell you baby? · how can i tell you baby? · how can i tell you baby? · you're not here · (i'm calling your name) when i'm calling your name · (i'm calling your name) when i'm calling your name · (i'm calling your name) when i'm calling your name · you don't hear · oh baby (oh baby) · oh baby (oh baby) · oh baby (oh baby) · oh baby (baby baby baby) · i hear you on the radio · hear you all the time · hear you calling to my brain · i want peace, peace of mind · i hear you on the radio · i hear you all the time · hear you calling to my brain · i won't hold peace of mind · (oh) how can i? · (au) how can i? · baby · (i'm calling your name) how can i tell you? · (i'm calling your name) how can i tell you? · (i'm calling your name) how can i tell you baby? oh · (au) when i'm calling your name · (au) when i'm calling your name · (au) when i'm calling your name · you (calling calling calling) don't hear · (au) how can i tell you baby? · (how can I tell you?) how can i tell you baby? · (how can I tell you?) how can i tell you, tell you, tell you, tell you, tell you? · (au) how can i tell you baby? · (i'm calling your name) how can i tell you baby? · (i'm calling your name) how can i tell you baby? · you're not here (baby) · (i'm calling your name) when i'm calling your name · (i'm calling your name) when i'm ...

Check for new replies or respond here...