inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Little Darling"

Written By: eightieschick53 on 06/17/05 at 11:23 am

Has anyone ever seen the movie Little Darlings? It starred Kirsty MacNichol (as Angel Bright) and Tatum O'Neil (as Ferris Whitney). It was about Angel and Ferris going to camp for the summer and getting involved in a bet: Whoever loses their virginity first, wins! As it turns out, one girl loses her virginity and doesn't tell the other girls and the other doesn't lose it but makes up a story that she did. To find out which girl did what, you'll have to watch the movie!

I thought the movie was pretty good, but it is terribly dated. I believe it could use a remake. I wanna know, does anyone agree with me? I liked the movie a lot, don't get me wrong, it was a well-made movie. I just believe they could make it sooo much better.

Subject: Re: "Little Darling"

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 06/17/05 at 7:00 pm

Has anyone ever seen the movie Little Darlings? It starred Kirsty MacNichol (as Angel Bright) and Tatum O'Neil (as Ferris Whitney). It was about Angel and Ferris going to camp for the summer and getting involved in a bet: Whoever loses their virginity first, wins! As it turns out, one girl loses her virginity and doesn't tell the other girls and the other doesn't lose it but makes up a story that she did. To find out which girl did what, you'll have to watch the movie!

I thought the movie was pretty good, but it is terribly dated. I believe it could use a remake. I wanna know, does anyone agree with me? I liked the movie a lot, don't get me wrong, it was a well-made movie. I just believe they could make it sooo much better.

I remember that movie.  I think I saw it on Lifetime sometime in the late 90's.  I'd rather they not remake it -- it simply wouldn't work in my opinion.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 06/17/05 at 7:17 pm

Yeah, I've seen. A remake would be bad and add unnecessary (e.g. explicit scenes).

Tanya

Written By: mrgazpacho on 06/18/05 at 10:40 am

I saw the ending but the lighting was so bad I couldn't really tell who was saying what sometimes... :P

Written By: BrianMannixGirl on 06/19/05 at 4:12 am

Its one of my all time fave chick flicks - mainly cos I LOVE Armand Assante and watching him singing by a camp fire just totally does it for me.

Look out for a young Sex and the City's Cynthia Nixon in it.

The movie is too sweet to remake it - they would case some current revolting little teen fluff like Lindsay Lohan and sex it up too much.

Check for new replies or respond here...