inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do You Remember??

Written By: mobil12newman on 06/19/05 at 10:03 pm

Hi all. Does anyone remember this from 80's television. There used to be short commercials on that would talk about wasting energy and eating right. One of them had a giraffe and a squirrel or something and the giraffe was in a rush to leave with the squirrel and was wasting all kinds of energy. The last line went something like "Now you left your window open and your wasting heat, Doh!" There was another one with something about "Always count your change" and one that had the abominal snowman and some character and abominal has his lunch tray on his head. The other character asked him what he was doing and he said "Balancing my meal. do, do, do , doo!" The last one I remember involved something with a kite and he got it caught in a tree then yanked it down and a car ran over it. The other character told him he had to take care of things. I wish I could remember all the lines to these. Please someone tell me you remember these too.

Check for new replies or respond here...