inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tiffany has aged well...

Written By: racer on 06/24/05 at 12:43 pm

Despite what Woops, AKA Maddie, says, Tiffany looks hot. Here are some pics of Tiffany performing at West Hollywood's Pride fest 2 weeks ago. The outfit she wore on "Hit Me Baby One More Time" was hideous and did make her look huge. She looks great for a 33 year old mom.

Subject: Re: Tiffany has aged well...

Written By: BCRichrocker on 06/24/05 at 12:59 pm

Agreed. She has always been my preference over Debbie Gibson since I was 17 in the 1980's.

Written By: Im Batman on 06/24/05 at 3:10 pm

Not really.  She did have a bit of a gut going on when she was on Hit Me Baby.

Written By: george78 on 06/24/05 at 3:32 pm

Not really.  She did have a bit of a gut going on when she was on Hit Me Baby.

Wow! Someone in their 30s having "a bit of a gut" and right away....they haven't aged well.  ???

Let's do this....anyone who posts something disagreeing with Racer, let's see YOUR picture and see how well you have aged.  :P  I have my picture up and so does Racer, you all know what we look like. Let's see all of you. Otherwise, don't criticize someone else if your "faults" are greater.

Written By: Howard on 06/24/05 at 4:55 pm

It's probably her wrinkles. ;D

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 06/24/05 at 5:09 pm

Despite what Woops, AKA Maddie, says, Tiffany looks hot. Here are some pics of Tiffany performing at West Hollywood's Pride fest 2 weeks ago. The outfit she wore on "Hit Me Baby One More Time" was hideous and did make her look huge. She looks great for a 33 year old mom.

Yes I totally agree with you. She was a uk tv show a few weeks ago called "Hit Me Baby One More Time". She performed her massive hit "I Think We're Alone Now" and then she performed Girls Aloud's "Love Machine" and she did a prettiy good job to it.

It was such a pitty that she didn't win the final :( Shakin' Stevens won it. He performed his massive hit "This 'Ole House" and then he did his version of Pink's "Trouble" which, in my opinion, he murdered. He's lost it in my opinion.

Getting back to Tiffany. Yeah she aged well. She's only the same age or a year older than Deborah Gibson.

Written By: Maddie on 06/24/05 at 6:41 pm

Rachel Hunter, Molly Ringwald, Halle Berry, and a couple more I can't think of  are also moms and still look great.

Tiffany, no offense, but she looks like somebody I would bump into at Wallmart.

Written By: BCRichrocker on 06/24/05 at 10:45 pm

Tiffany, no offense, but she looks like somebody I would bump into at Wallmart.

Then if I were single, I'd be doing a lot of shopping at Wal-Mart. ;)

Written By: Jennifer028 on 06/24/05 at 11:39 pm

I thought she looked pretty good too, her face was still very pretty, she did have a little chub going on but who cares.  I still dig her.

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/24/05 at 11:46 pm

Wow! Someone in their 30s having "a bit of a gut" and right away....they haven't aged well.  ???

Let's do this....anyone who posts something disagreeing with Racer, let's see YOUR picture and see how well you have aged.  :P  I have my picture up and so does Racer, you all know what we look like. Let's see all of you. Otherwise, don't criticize someone else if your "faults" are greater.

I totally agree with ya on this. :)

I've been watching "Hit me Baby" (alot of my 80's faves, such as Loverboy and Howard Jones have made great appearances!) and I happened to think 2005 Tiffany is a cutie.

I've got a feeling I might be really unpopular with this, but IMO she actually looks better than in the late 80's/very early 90's.

Let's see, if she was 15 when "I Think We're Alone Now" was a hit in '87, she'd be 32-33 now - that's nowhere near "old", especially in today's terms. She could probably pass for mid 20's if she wanted to.

Written By: woops on 06/25/05 at 5:18 pm

Let's do this....anyone who posts something disagreeing with Racer, let's see YOUR picture and see how well you have aged. 

I'm 21 years old and slightly deformed, like everybody else, I have the rights to express my opinion.

Tiffany still has got it goin' on for some, but looks average to some others.

IMHO, she even looked average in the '80's.

I even knew a teacher in highschool who looked exactly  like Tiffany.

And I've  written more posts against Journey and The Beach Boys than Tiffany and  they never caused any controversy.

Many people on this board aren't fans of old school hip hop and I rarely take it on their opinions since I know that everybody have different tastes & backgrounds.

Lety bygones be bygones.

And here's a picture of Deborah Gibson, from a fan site, from "backstage" of a theatre which she looks without makeup..

She still looks hot, IMO, though I prefer her music over Jewel, Celine Dion, and even her former rival, and atleast I like one song from 1/3 of the artists and that's the cover of "I Think We're Alone Now".

http://www.popdebbie.com/images/687.jpg

Written By: tv on 06/25/05 at 9:31 pm

Rachel Hunter, Molly Ringwald, Halle Berry, and a couple more I can't think of  are also moms and still look great.

Yes Halle Berry is very attractive no doubt about  it.

Written By: tv on 06/25/05 at 9:37 pm

I totally agree with ya on this. :)

I've been watching "Hit me Baby" (alot of my 80's faves, such as Loverboy and Howard Jones have made great appearances!) and I happened to think 2005 Tiffany is a cutie.

I've got a feeling I might be really unpopular with this, but IMO she actually looks better than in the late 80's/very early 90's.

Let's see, if she was 15 when "I Think We're Alone Now" was a hit in '87, she'd be 32-33 now - that's nowhere near "old", especially in today's terms. She could probably pass for mid 20's if she wanted to.

I agree with everything this poster said.

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/25/05 at 9:59 pm

^ Thanks man. :)

As I said 2005 Tiffany is nowhere near "Walmart shopper" status!

I bet 2030 Tiffany will still be great-looking (that's coming from a guy who'se always had a crush on older women, LOL!! But by then she'll probably only look 45!).

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/25/05 at 9:59 pm

Okay, so Tiffany looks great...I agree! BUT I still think Deborah Gibson has more talent and looks better than Tiffany even without wearing any make-up. I have nothing against either but it's my opinion that Debbie is more of an all around talent and beauty than Tiff :)

Written By: tv on 06/25/05 at 10:23 pm

Okay, so Tiffany looks great...I agree! BUT I still think Deborah Gibson has more talent and looks better than Tiffany even without wearing any make-up. I have nothing against either but it's my opinion that Debbie is more of an all around talent and beauty than Tiff :)
Debbie Gibson has better songs yes than Tiffany yes. "Out Of The Blue" and "Lost In Your Eye's" were pretty good songs by Debbie back in the day. Tiffany is attractive, and Debbie is alright. This is coming from a 25 year old guy who likes all nationalties of women. We all have our opinions.

Written By: racer on 06/28/05 at 12:27 pm

I'm 21 years old and slightly deformed, like everybody else, I have the rights to express my opinion.

Tiffany still has got it goin' on for some, but looks average to some others.

IMHO, she even looked average in the '80's.

I even knew a teacher in highschool who looked exactly  like Tiffany.

And I've  written more posts against Journey and The Beach Boys than Tiffany and  they never caused any controversy.

Many people on this board aren't fans of old school hip hop and I rarely take it on their opinions since I know that everybody have different tastes & backgrounds.

Lety bygones be bygones.

And here's a picture of Deborah Gibson, from a fan site, from "backstage" of a theatre which she looks without makeup..

She still looks hot, IMO, though I prefer her music over Jewel, Celine Dion, and even her former rival, and atleast I like one song from 1/3 of the artists and that's the cover of "I Think We're Alone Now".

http://www.popdebbie.com/images/687.jpg

You definitely have a right to your opinion, but the reason I come after you a lot is because you really have it out for Tiffany, and you really have nothing to back it up with. Tiffany isn't fat or chubby, she might have a little mid-section, but who doesn't? In fact, I saw Debbie Gibson in concert this past Friday here in Chicago and she had a little bit of a tummy also. She was wearing a black top and mini-skirt that left a small area that showed her little buddah, but she still looked great. Funny story, a friend of a friend also went to the show and she made a comment on her tummy not knowing her mom/manager was standing next to her. She responded with "Well she can't help it".  ;D

The Wal-Mart comment has no basis. I won't even respond to that.

BTW, when did this turn into Debbie vs Tiffany?

Written By: woops on 06/28/05 at 5:00 pm

You definitely have a right to your opinion, but the reason I come after you a lot is because you really have it out for Tiffany, and you really have nothing to back it up with. Tiffany isn't fat or chubby, she might have a little mid-section, but who doesn't? In fact, I saw Debbie Gibson in concert this past Friday here in Chicago and she had a little bit of a tummy also. She was wearing a black top and mini-skirt that left a small area that showed her little buddah, but she still looked great. Funny story, a friend of a friend also went to the show and she made a comment on her tummy not knowing her mom/manager was standing next to her. She responded with "Well she can't help it".  ;D

The Wal-Mart comment has no basis. I won't even respond to that.

BTW, when did this turn into Debbie vs Tiffany?

When somebody responded my comment on the Tiffany poll (I only wrote that I liked one song) about myself posting recent comments about Ashley Tisdale because I was tired of "Fugly Nosed" Deborah Gibson, in which I find her  face pretty.

And when I write "average", I meant to say that the person is neither attractive or ugly.   :)

I've seen pics & images of Deb with a slightly plump belly  like a few episodes of "American Juniors" and a few pics I've seen. Some she still looked sexy.

(Can't find pics, could somebody back me up or post a picture. I remember one pic, but it was part of a now defunct site. Funny that a fan would would post  a pic of her without make up, but I rarely find pics of her with a plump belly, she, like all of us, is a human being. We all gain a couple pounds once in a while!)

The picture was Deb shopping at the Dolce & Gabana wearing a purple tank top & tight jeans showing her belly, which didn't look toned, but she still looked hot. Obiviously taken from US Weekly (they show dumb pics of celebs) or some cheesy tabliod magazine that constantly show "emabarassing photos" a few years ago.

As for Tiffany, like I've said before, she looks average, which means that she's NEITHER ugly nor pretty. Like Sarah Jessica Parker.

I promise I won't post tons rude  comments about Tiffany, heck I've even posted comments about Deborah myself like my infamous "Who's Worse: Poison or Debbie Gibson (Dare I Post)" thread when I posted nothing but "Who's Worse" polls a couple months ago.

Written By: Maddie's The Boss on 06/29/05 at 4:10 am

When somebody responded my comment on the Tiffany poll (I only wrote that I liked one song) about myself posting recent comments about Ashley Tisdale because I was tired of "Fugly Nosed" Deborah Gibson, in which I find her  face pretty.

Actually, there was a rude Tiff comment, but they're hardly written now.

Written By: ToddR on 06/29/05 at 9:02 am

I used to have a major crush on Tiffany when I was younger. I remember my older sister and her friends, who were in high school during the Tiffany phenomenon, always tried to emulate her. She had an amazing voice too. I saw an interview with her recently and she looks fine! Tiffany gets a thumbs up in my book.

Written By: Maddie's The Boss on 07/13/05 at 12:19 am

Deborah Gibson doesn't look fat

http://cubbybear/images/debbiesix.gif

More pics from the event... a concert from Chicago, like the poster mentioned
http://cubbybear.com/wrigleyville/debbie.shtml

Written By: Maddie's The Boss on 07/13/05 at 12:21 am

Here's the pic. Which she looks HOT!  8)  :-*  ;)

http://cubbybear.com/images/debbiesix.gif

Written By: 90s boy on 07/13/05 at 5:00 am

Here's the pic. Which she looks HOT!  8)   :-*  ;)

http://cubbybear.com/images/debbiesix.gif

yes heh ;)

but i think tiffany has more of a figure then Deborah more ( . )( . ) then Deborah lol thats the only way i can say it  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...