inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Brat Pack???

Written By: OliverDK on 06/27/05 at 7:06 pm

I grew up in Denmark and we don't use the term Brat Pack, so would someone please tell me who are considered members of the Brat Pack, and which movies we're talking about, other than "St. Elmo's Fire" and "The Breakfast Club" of cause.

Subject: Re: Brat Pack???

Written By: robby76 on 06/27/05 at 8:55 pm

I know I'm wrong here, but I always thought growing up, that the BratPack were people like Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, River Phoenix etc etc.

But I think the BratPack are people like... Demi Moore, Emilio Estevez, Kevin Bacon??? I'm stuck.

Written By: Carrie on 06/27/05 at 8:59 pm

Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall, Emilio Estevez, Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy, Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore...

Any others?

Written By: robby76 on 06/27/05 at 11:39 pm

Robert Downey Jr is apparently in it too, and Andrew McCarthy. Some film people also claim that the Brat Pack should also include Charlie Sheen, Matt Dillon, Sean Penn and Tom Cruise.

Here's a link http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/id299.htm

Subject: Re: Brat Pack??? / B.R.A.T. Patrol

Written By: robby76 on 06/27/05 at 11:43 pm

Now I know why... I was thinking of BRAT Patrol... a great 80's kids movie with Sean Astin in. God I loved that... I can't remember abything if it though!

Check for new replies or respond here...