inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help with an 80s band!

Written By: Latinochrome on 06/27/05 at 8:52 pm

I consider myself to be quite knowledgeable regarding 80s music but this past weekend I was stumped while getting ready to see The English Beat. The DJ before the show was giving away passes to see more 80s groups that are touring if someone could identify a certain song and the band who sang it. I remembered the song but couldn't for the life of me remember the band name. It turned out to be C-Faro(sp?) and their only song, that I know of, "Should I Love You?". I can't find information on this band anywhere on the net so far. Does anyone know of a site that has some information? Also, does anyone know where I can get an mp3 of the song or an 80s compilation that includes it? I couldn't find it on any file sharing either.

Thanks

Subject: Re: Help with an 80s band!

Written By: Tiamat on 10/19/07 at 6:45 am

Its probably too late for a reply, but maybe you are still around these boards.

The band you are talking about is Cee Farrow. I remember two songs by them, Imagination and Should I love you.  They sounded like a danceable version of Spandou Ballet.

http://www.richardblade.com/upcominggigs.html

Subject: Re: Help with an 80s band!

Written By: whistledog on 10/20/07 at 12:09 am

'Should I Love You' by Cee Farrow reached #82 on the US chart in 1983

Check for new replies or respond here...