inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Joey and Caitlin

Written By: snozberries on 07/01/05 at 2:02 pm

If you clicked here then you must know I am referring to the Degrassi series... The new season of Degrassi the Next Generation starts tonight on Noggin.  Here's hoping they remember the die hards like me and give us more of Joey and Caitlin...

Subject: Re: Joey and Caitlin

Written By: Carrie on 07/01/05 at 2:21 pm

I watched the original Degrassi when growing up, and saw TNG one night on Noggin (during the first season) and decided to watch out of curiosity. I was hooked. I know I am kind of old to be watching, but it is my guilty pleasure.  :) Plus, my 10 year old son loves the show and watches with me. They have some of the original cast members like Joey, Caitlin, Snake and Spike along with cameos by others. It's a great show.

Written By: snozberries on 07/01/05 at 3:48 pm

I watched the original Degrassi when growing up, and saw TNG one night on Noggin (during the first season) and decided to watch out of curiosity. I was hooked. I know I am kind of old to be watching, but it is my guilty pleasure.  :) Plus, my 10 year old son loves the show and watches with me. They have some of the original cast members like Joey, Caitlin, Snake and Spike along with cameos by others. It's a great show.

At least you have a 10 yr old to use as a buffer. I am 38 yrs old, no kids, HUGE fan of the original and totally hooked on the new version... is there help for those of us who refuse to mature??? :D

Written By: Carrie on 07/01/05 at 3:51 pm

At least you have a 10 yr old to use as a buffer. I am 38 yrs old, no kids, HUGE fan of the original and totally hooked on the new version... is there help for those of us who refuse to mature??? :D
LOL, I am not sure, I don't know if I want to!
I am glad I found another "older" person who likes it as well. (I am 32) I belong to another message board and there is a Degrassi TNG thread in the TV Forum and besides me only the other people who post in that thread are the 15 year olds... a little embarrassing, but they don't pick on me because of it. :)

Written By: snozberries on 07/02/05 at 4:02 pm

Yeah! I think the kids who watch are either too shocked that an adult would enjoy their show or they are just really nice kids... since you confessed to going on the message boards I guess I should confess that I hit the mall tour when it was in LA... I wanted to see who from the cast would be there (I got "JT" and "Marco") I was hoping for "Hazel" because I listened to the two songs she has on her website and I think they're really good.  Anyway it was something like 1000 teeny boppers, about 200 frustrated parents and ME!  Talk about being out of my element. but it was fun!

Written By: ktelqueen on 07/02/05 at 4:04 pm

i used to love the show  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...