inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: George Harrison "Got My Mind Set on You" Penny Arcade video

Written By: k2112 on 07/01/05 at 4:37 pm

Help!

I remember when this video came out I was about thirteen years old and thought that the girl making googly eyes with the boy in the penny arcade was a total hottie. But, this version of the video was never played nearly as much as the one with George in the spooky den with all the inanimate things dancing around.

I'd like to:
   A) get a copy of the video, especially downloadable of the internet would be great, and
   B) find out who the chick is. Probably nobody famous, but my curiosity runneth over.

Any help on either points would be greatly appreciated.

K

Subject: Re: George Harrison "Got My Mind Set on You" Penny Arcade video

Written By: Paul on 07/01/05 at 4:42 pm

A) Try your friendly file-sharing community (LimeWire or Ares are pretty good for this...can't guarantee which version you'll get tho'...)

B) Haven't a clue

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 07/01/05 at 5:42 pm

Try Kazaa. I used to go there a couple of years ago when all their stuff was free, and they had all kinds of obscure stuff. Good Luck!!

Written By: Carrie on 07/01/05 at 8:04 pm

If I remember right, either the girl or the guy was someone who became famous later on. But I am not sure so...  :-\\

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/01/05 at 9:02 pm

I have BOTH versions, the arcade on and the one with George in a wood paneled room with a stuffed bear singing, a parrot hopping up and down to the beat and the squirrel playing "Saxophone" on a pipe while sitting on a mantle. I got them both from bearshare.com

Check for new replies or respond here...