inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Napoleon Dynamite: best 80's movie ...

Written By: STAR70 on 07/05/05 at 4:02 pm

to be released 20 years later!!!!

Subject: Re: Napoleon Dynamite: best 80's movie ...

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/05/05 at 8:50 pm

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ I guess....  ;D

Yeah, it is a good movie.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/05/05 at 10:00 pm

Yes...it is a funny movie...however, it got WAY too popular. There isn't anywhere you could go where you didn't hear some pre-teen badly immitating Napoleon or totally messing up random movie quotes.

Erin :)

Written By: Carrie on 07/06/05 at 12:11 am

I didn't mind it, but I was hearing so much about it and it got so much hype that I was really dissapointed when I finally saw it. I think it is a bit overrated. It's isn't a bad movie though.

Written By: SpaceHog on 07/06/05 at 3:28 pm

Yes...it is a funny movie...however, it got WAY too popular. There isn't anywhere you could go where you didn't hear some pre-teen badly immitating Napoleon or totally messing up random movie quotes.

Erin :)

I hate pre-teens

Written By: Cafe80s on 07/20/05 at 9:21 am

I saw it through someones recomendation & knew nothing about it. Altough it looks very 80s & his uncle raves about his glory days of football in the 80s, it can't possibly be set in the 80s considering they go online to buy a time machine LOL. The bit where they try to use it was hilarious LOL, "you have to put in the crystals" LOL. Funny movie but i knew nothing about it & never heard of it & when i started to watch it i was thinking "what the hell is this". I was soon drawn into the movie though. I hate pre-teens aswell & teens  >:(  ;D

Written By: pcxo on 07/20/05 at 7:35 pm

Love the movie....there was this boy in my class in junior high(86-89) and he used to wear his moon boots alot!!!!!

Written By: annonymouse on 07/21/05 at 1:18 pm

i agree with carie.    i swear there was this really dorky kid in my class one year, and i think they must have spyed him and used his personality for the movie.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D ;D  ;D ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D 

Check for new replies or respond here...