inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Michael Damian

Written By: racer on 07/18/05 at 12:45 pm

Michael Damian's 1989 album "Where Do We Go From Here" was my first CD, ever. I remember when his single "Rock On" first came out from the Dream A Little Dream movie. That was a huge hit that summer. The song that I loved and still do is "Was It Nothing At All". Such a great pop ballad that reminds me of being in 6th grade.

Subject: Re: Michael Damian

Written By: Cafe80s on 07/18/05 at 1:15 pm

Don't remember the song, probably because i was never into pop music & by the time i was in grade 3 (9 years old in 1987 i think) i was already into hard rock & metal (well technically, some hardrock bands did pop songs & ballads). Anyhow back to the topic at hand, i do remember the movie Dream A Little Dream with Correy Feldman though. That was a great film for a later Correy Feldman. Early Correy Feldman films were the greatest though.

Subject: Re: Michael Damian

Written By: whistledog on 05/27/06 at 12:15 pm

Michael Damian had a few great hits.  Here's all of the 80's hits her charted on the Billboard Hot 100 ...

1981 - She Did It | US #69
1989 - Rock On | US #1
1989 - Cover of Love | US #31
1989 - Was it Nothing At All | US #31

He also had one called "She's in A Different World" from his 1984 album Love is A Mystery that made a minor impact here in the Canadian Charts.  I have the 45 :)

Check for new replies or respond here...