inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Transformers Reissues

Written By: Cafe80s on 07/19/05 at 7:33 pm

Hey anyone know if Takara is planning to ever reissue Devestator,Constructicons, Dinobots, Wheeljack, Mirage, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Thrust, Ramjet  or any other popular characters that have not yet been reissued? At least i don't know if any of the above have already been reissued, except for the jets that were released 2 together but not seperatly eg/ Thundercracker & Skywarp together as one package. I think i'll stick to Takara because Hasbro doesn't seem to be reissueing much & when they do the missles & weapons don't seem to fire because of toy safety laws passed in the US, UK & Australia in the very late 80s or early 90s. >:( Japan doesn't seem to have that problem. If there are any diehard Transfans out there that know more than i do about the reissues fill me in.
BTW for those that don't know Takara own the licience for the Transformers toys in Japan, Hasbro own licience for distribution & production in US, UK & Australia. The toys are all identical though except for the weapon issue i mentioned.

Check for new replies or respond here...