inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: System 7 toy gun

Written By: craftygeek on 07/23/05 at 2:45 am

SO does anyone have a picture of this gun? I searched for it on google and could not find

Subject: Re: System 7 toy gun

Written By: drcharity on 04/15/06 at 5:09 pm

I don't have a picture, but I would sure like to have one of these toys again. If you know of anyone who is selling it please contact me.

Written By: Allie Fox on 04/25/06 at 11:36 am

I was lucky enogh to get one from eBay a few years ago.  It took about three years of searching before one came up.  I recently saw one on eBay that didn't sell.

Written By: Rudolfthered on 01/19/08 at 2:47 pm

I owned one of these. Actually my twin brother and I both had one. I kept mine in the box with all accessories and intended to save it for my kid even back when I was one myself. It got stowed in the attic when I was away at college and when my parents moved, it got trashed by accident. I have never forgot it and want another for my son.

Some day, it will be mine.

Written By: Damon on 09/16/09 at 8:13 pm

Everyone who's interested, I found a picture.

http://www.inthe80s.com/toys/system70.shtml

The manufacturer was a company called Remco.....

Now the real fun begins!!!

Written By: Ben on 11/15/10 at 6:11 pm

Hi there,

Does anyone know where I could find the System Seven Gun?  I am keen to get one for my son!!!

Cheers.

Written By: me on 02/08/11 at 9:17 am

At last some thing that you can not find on Google lol. I used to own one when I was about 10. I been looking for it on and off.  :D

Written By: Chris on 04/22/11 at 5:55 pm

SO does anyone have a picture of this gun? I searched for it on google and could not find

Found one.......
http://www.plaidstallions.com/remco/remco787.html

Written By: Cristine Bruno on 06/14/11 at 7:08 pm

Om any one who is interested I have a new, never played with in the box system7 gun all pieces are included still in the bag.  The box has some wear but is in overall good condition.  Please email me if your interested.  Reasonable offers will be entertained.  Moiselover@hotmail.com

Written By: Brittney on 01/12/12 at 11:51 pm

Hi Christine,

Wondering if you still have this gun? i am willing to pay alot for it.

Thank you Brittney

Check for new replies or respond here...