inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: From the 1980's - an old record album

Written By: T.J. Thayer on 07/28/05 at 10:02 pm

I am hoping someone could help me with some info on where I can find "The Lollywinks."
Some say you can't find them anymore, but if it has ever been made out there, it still exists to me. I remember in 1979, when I was 5, that I was given this record album by my Dad. It was, I think, a birthday present. I don't know what ever happened to this.
Also, looking for any vids on an original cartoon called "Sport Billy" from the 1980's. If memory serves properly, I believe Filmation did this cartoon. They were the same company that made the 80's He-Man cartoon.
ANY HELP, PLEASE? :-\\
:-\\

Subject: Re: From the 1980's - an old record album

Written By: Jayne on 10/20/05 at 10:43 am

Did you hear anything from anyone about the Lollywinks?  I had the record when I was little and like you cannot find it.  I teach music in an elementary school and I think the kids would like those songs.  If you found out anything, let me know.  Thanks a bunch  ;D

Written By: liquid1020 on 08/26/06 at 10:12 am

I know it has been a year but I came across this site, if anyone is still searching for the lolliwinks album I do have it.
thanks shell

Written By: robby76 on 08/26/06 at 1:34 pm

There are Sport Billy videos and dvds on Ebay. You Tube also has the opening theme.

Written By: wayne on 09/11/06 at 6:19 pm

I know it has been a year but I came across this site, if anyone is still searching for the lolliwinks album I do have it.
thanks shell

I had an old copy of "The Lollywinks" but have misplaced it.  I teach elementary school and would love to get another copy.  Can you help me?  Thanks Wayne

Written By: dream1020 on 09/14/06 at 9:12 pm

I had an old copy of "The Lollywinks" but have misplaced it.  I teach elementary school and would love to get another copy.  Can you help me?  Thanks Wayne

hello if interested email me and we can arrange shipping and cost.
thanks
shell
liquidsalmon@verizon.net

Written By: Chris on 11/27/07 at 11:40 pm

I don't know if anyone will look at this response; however, I've also been trying to find a copy of the Lollywinks... and I just made a discovery. The spelling of the record/LP is "Lolliwinks". Run a search with "Lolliwinks" instead of "Lollywinks" and you might find what you are looking for. :-)

Yippeee!!!!

Written By: Dave on 02/26/10 at 1:10 am

I have 2 copies of this LP.  One is still sealed.  I can also make high Quality CDs of the recording for $6.99 plus shipping.  No this is not spam.  Just a reply to quesitons asked in this thread.

Written By: jared brewington on 06/23/10 at 4:45 pm

I have 2 copies of this LP.  One is still sealed.  I can also make high Quality CDs of the recording for $6.99 plus shipping.  No this is not spam.  Just a reply to quesitons asked in this thread.

I would love to chat about getting a HQ CD of this album.  It was my childhood favorite and my 2 yr old daughter would love it.

Thanks, and I hope you see this.

Written By: Dave on 08/22/10 at 1:54 am

Jared.  Sorry I just now saw your response.  Not sure if you ever got in touch with me as your name doesn't ring a bell.  I'd be glad to make you a CD copy of the LP.  You can find it here:

LOLLIWINKS CD

Check for new replies or respond here...