inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Return Of The Living Dead

Written By: Cafe80s on 08/02/05 at 12:48 pm

Any other fans of the horror comedy Return Of The Living Dead? I loved that movie & the punk-esque pioneer death rock/goth rock band 45 Grave that did the song Partytime in that movie. Boy is that lead singer Dinnah Cancer one hot lady. She still looks good these days & looks amazing for her age. So damn hard to get any of their music over here in Australia though, so i'm stuck with downloading poor quality MP3s of their songs off the net. If anyone has the album Autopsy (CD or LP) & wishes to sell it, just email me.
Yeah anyway i love that bit when the zombie gets on the cop radio & says "send more cops" LOL. You can get a Return Of The Living Dead t-shirt that has nothing on it except "Send more cops" on the front. I like that because only fans of the movie will know it's a Return Of The Living Dead t-shirt. :D

Subject: Re: Return Of The Living Dead

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/03/05 at 7:57 am

I remember Return of the Living Dead Part 2...I watched that when I was a lot younger...and it still sticks in my mind.

Erin :)

Subject: Re: Return Of The Living Dead

Written By: Cafe80s on 08/03/05 at 11:07 am

The first one was the better one of the two, but the second one wasn't bad either. I like the bit at the end of part 2 where the zombies are being electricuted & the one that looks like Micheal Jackson is flailing around & doing what looks like Micheal Jackson style dance moves LMFAO.

Subject: Return Of The Living Dead

Written By: Dude111 on 02/19/18 at 5:38 am

I like the first one (1985) seems like this movie should have been released in 1991 as they did a redo in 1990 of the first one which was pretty good! -- This one should have been seen AFTER that one as they are both good!!

I didnt like the first one really from the 60s (I first saw the 1990 one and then saw the 60s one)

Check for new replies or respond here...