inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: what is the name of this song

Written By: rip_jeans on 08/04/05 at 4:13 am

Hi everyone. got this song stuck on my head all day long after the radio station played it, but they did not mention the title or artist. some of the lyrics I remember: O, O, O, tell me i'm dreaming, i'm dreaming...............you came into my life, without a reason why..............don't you stop me from believing. Does anyone remember or know this song? Thanks.

Subject: Re: what is the name of this song

Written By: iluvthe80s on 08/04/05 at 7:25 am

The only one I can think of is a duet between Michael Jackson and his brother Jermaine, called 'Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming', but I'm not 100% sure.

Written By: rip_jeans on 08/05/05 at 4:54 am

I wish that was the song, but unfortunately it wasn't. More clues: it's a male singer. If you guys remember Linear's "Sending All My Love" song, it had a similiar beat, rhythm, speed. Another lyrics to the song, "you said you'd never leave me."  I use LyricFind.com to get names of songs which I don't know by writing down lyrics and pressing search, are there any other website anyone would recommend me using? Thanks. David.

Written By: cnbpjb on 08/06/05 at 8:41 pm

I'm still not sure what the song is (I thought it might be one of Journey's, either "Faithfully" or "Send Her My Love", but I don't think it is), but anyway here's a site I'd recommend:  www.romantic-lyrics.com.

Written By: rip_jeans on 08/07/05 at 11:09 am

I found the name of the song!  8)  It's Will to Power - I'm Dreamin. Thanks for your efforts.

Check for new replies or respond here...