inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dino Riders

Written By: tedty on 08/04/05 at 4:57 pm

Hello.  I'm new to the forum.  I was just wondering if anyone is interested in Dino Riders.  They are my personal favorite toyline and I made a complete website dedicated just to them.  You can check it out at www.dinoriders.com and let me know what you think.  I think you'll find it to be very thorough.  I am always open to suggestions on how to improve it.  Thanks.

Subject: Re: Dino Riders

Written By: Acidpiss on 08/04/05 at 6:03 pm

Wow. I remember Dino Riders, as they came out while I was in high school, but was never into them and never owned any.

Another great 80s toy line though.

I honestly didn't know there was more than one series of toys.

I also collect 80's toys, but stick mainly to the big three: Transformers, G.I.Joe and MOTU.

Site looks great though, Ted.

Maybe write Toyfare and let them know about it.

- Rob

Written By: robby76 on 08/04/05 at 8:59 pm

When Dino Riders came out, my childhood toy stage was almost over as I was 11 yrs old and Mum had almost forced me to get rid of all my toys. However my sister bought me the Dinoriders video (the pilot episodes/first vid in your vhs section) and I loved it. They also had the toy commercials at the end of the video, which got me even more excited! I remember I wrote a long list of which dinosaurs and figures I wanted and gave it to my sister, but unfortunately no-one bought me anything (must've thought I was too old)!  :-\\  Nice site by the way.

I too am a toy collector... however I stick to Vintage Star Wars (mainly Ewoks), Planet of the Apes Medicom and Play Asterix.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/04/05 at 9:33 pm

Cool website!  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...