inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Elton John & Minnie Mouse Special - Circa 1986-1989?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 08/05/05 at 6:26 pm

Does anyone remember this? I was between the ages of 4-7 and I remember seeing this special Disney thing close to the 4th of July (or around mid-late summer), where Elton John did this special dance routine with Minnie Mouse. It stuck in my memory for years ( I guess almost 20 years!) and I am wondering if anyone else remembers this? Please refresh my memory..

Subject: Re: Elton John & Minnie Mouse Special - Circa 1986-1989?

Written By: dukefan on 08/05/05 at 7:46 pm

The TV movie you are thinking of is "Totally Minnie". (1987)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0239147/

I remember seeing it as well, but I couldn't think of the name, so I typed in Minnie on imdb and this came up. 

All I remember from it is Minnie Mouse being dressed up as an 80s Valley Girl.  ;)           

Subject: Re: Elton John & Minnie Mouse Special - Circa 1986-1989?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 08/05/05 at 8:16 pm

The TV movie you are thinking of is "Totally Minnie". (1987)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0239147/

I remember seeing it as well, but I couldn't think of the name, so I typed in Minnie on imdb and this came up. 

All I remember from it is Minnie Mouse being dressed up as an 80s Valley Girl.  ;)             

Oh my goodness, you have just relieved my feeble mind of almost 20 years of wondering what the heck it was! I just loved the part with her and Elton John! I can't believe I was only 5 when it came out and I still remember it.. weird..

Yeah, I remember Minnie was sort of like a Prima Donna in the movie.. lol  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...