inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 1980's toy - is it called a shuffle farm?

Written By: illyria on 08/06/05 at 4:21 am

Hi!

I have been web searching, and trying to find a toy I had when I was a child. It is one of my earliest memories, so could be late seventies, but I am sure it was in shops in the early eighties. I called it a Shuffle Farm, but this cannot be the correct name as I can't find anything on it on the web. It featured a plastic farm, which had lots of ramps and pathways. There were characters which had wheels or bearings underneath them, and coud be pushed along through the farm. I thought it was the best thing ever at the time! Does anyone know what it was actually called?

Thanks!

Subject: Re: 1980's toy - is it called a shuffle farm?

Written By: gemini on 08/06/05 at 9:20 am

It's called Shuffletown. I got one for my daughter for Christmas in the early 80s. Here's a pic!

Written By: illyria on 08/07/05 at 9:43 am

Thanks for the pic.  :) Great to find out what it was actually called too!

Written By: bec on 07/31/06 at 1:37 pm

Definatley called the Shuffle Farm, I had one and have been searching the internet for ages.  There was also the town and a shuffle castle aswell.  Who was it made by?

Check for new replies or respond here...