inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Defenders Of The Earth

Written By: Cafe80s on 08/09/05 at 10:05 am

Anyone remember the classic cartoon called Defenders Of The Earth which had Flash Gordon & Ming The Mercyless? I've gone out of my mind trying very hard to download even just one episode off the net, but not one episode is being shared. That's the problem with file sharers when it comes to movies & TV files, unless it's music & "some" music filmclips people are mostly sharing crap & junk not worth downloading, usually only the latest movies & TV shows or ones from only the last 10 or so years & what's the point of that since they usually get runs on TV still & more than likely have DVD realeases for that stuff. To my knowledge Defenders Of The Earth has never had a DVD release. If i'm wrong feel free to correct me on that.

Subject: i remember that movie

Written By: smurfette 101 on 08/09/05 at 11:34 pm

hey, i remember that show, that was awsome, and i also remember clash of the titans as well, and i also like the movie, i cant remember the name of it but it  had a cyclops in it  and it had a big awsome beast , monster and he captured the girl, and he kept her in the monster castle, and the young guy used this bladed boomerang to defeat him, and their was alot of magic in this movie, i cant remember the name of it.                              :-\\ :)

Subject: Re: Defenders Of The Earth

Written By: OliverDK on 08/10/05 at 3:29 am

You should try checking out www.winmx.com - a download site - you might find what you're looking for there

Subject: Re: i remember that movie

Written By: Cafe80s on 08/10/05 at 10:26 am

hey, i remember that show, that was awsome, and i also remember clash of the titans as well, and i also like the movie, i cant remember the name of it but it  had a cyclops in it  and it had a big awsome beast , monster and he captured the girl, and he kept her in the monster castle, and the young guy used this bladed boomerang to defeat him, and their was alot of magic in this movie, i cant remember the name of it.                              :-\\ :)

Yeah i remember Clash Of The Titans. Last year i hired an old 80s movie on VHS (can't for the life of me remember which movie), but it had a Clash Of The Titans preview at the start of the video. So next time i went to the ideo library i asked about  Clash Of The Titans &  they had it on DVD, so i hired it & i enjoyed. I also remember the Flash Gordon movie aswell with the soundtrack by Queen.
Hey RetroGuyDK thanks for that link.

Subject: Re: i remember that movie

Written By: Watcher29 on 08/10/05 at 2:00 pm

The movie that you're thinking of is called "Krull". It's available for cheap on DVD. And it is very good.

Written By: smurfette 101 on 08/10/05 at 3:51 pm

oh ok, thanks, i also remember,  buck rogers, battlestar galactiga , star trak,the greatest american hero, remember that one, that one was a real cheese. mork and mindy, alf, and so much more...            well thank you on that movie i could put my finger on the name.    ;) ;)

Written By: MetalManiac on 08/10/05 at 7:36 pm

I feel lost  :\'( I didn't watch that many 80's cartoons...The Simpsons is the only one I can rememer

Check for new replies or respond here...