inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What was this tape player called?

Written By: Kyle on 08/09/05 at 3:43 pm

:-\\ok it was all white.. it was huge.. it was a learning toy that played tapes each with a story book.. it had red,blue,green,yellow buttons that you anwserd the questions with.. and had a big conpartment that you stored your books in.. i know it as "the Sesame Street  machien" it came with a Sesame Street  book.. Iv been looking for this toy for ever i use to have one.. but couldn't remember the name.. Any help is greatly appreciated..

Subject: Re: What was this tape player called?

Written By: Sakura on 08/09/05 at 3:48 pm

AAAAh!

I remember that thing. My cousin Had one and we played with it all the time. I can't for the life of my remember what it was called. This is gonna bug me.

Written By: Lia on 10/04/05 at 3:10 am

I KNOW exactly what ur talking about.. I had one too. I cant remember the darn name either.. it was the best toy though. Maybe Ill find it in the attic and be able to tell youi!

Written By: Lia on 10/04/05 at 3:19 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/Child-Guidance-Electronic-Talk-N-Play-early-1980s_W0QQitemZ6002651762QQcategoryZ232QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ITS CALLED TALK N' PLAY!!!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...