inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jon Cryer AKA Ducky and Charlie Sheen AKA Pvt. Chris Taylor

Written By: GREEN67 on 08/09/05 at 10:03 pm

Hey guys..just curious..Two great stars from the 80s.. now huge again with the show "Two and a half men"...what did you think of them then ..and..what do you think of them now??  Personally..I love them both..even tho Charlie is a horn dog..lol..I always liked Jon Cryer..His performance as Ducky was awsome..He's the nieghbor that was in love with us girls and we kinda blew him off..But he was the GOOD guy!!..And Charlie was exceptional as Pvt. Taylor in platoon,,eeriely reminding me of his dad in Apocolypse Now..also remember Charlie in Ferris..boy did he fit that role..lol...I really enjoy "Two and a half men"..I think this showcases both actors assets..Jon really is a good guy and ..well..Charlie fills that role to a T!!

Subject: Re: Jon Cryer AKA Ducky and Charlie Sheen AKA Pvt. Chris Taylor

Written By: TC1970 on 08/10/05 at 6:31 am

I tried watching that sitcom but the fake sitcom laughter in the background was too annoying.

Check for new replies or respond here...