inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: commercial jingle??

Written By: me on 08/10/05 at 11:23 pm

anyone know what commercial the jingle, chk chk chica chicaaaah!    it was said kind of fast and i'm almost positive it was for a commercial.

may have been 80's 90's who knows. i need to know, that's who!!!

Subject: Re: commercial jingle??

Written By: rip_jeans on 08/11/05 at 2:57 am

Could it be for Chia Pet?

Written By: robby76 on 08/11/05 at 4:58 am

It was from the Beverly Hills Cop theme, but might've been used elsewhere as a jingle.

Written By: mrgazpacho on 08/11/05 at 6:14 am

anyone know what commercial the jingle, chk chk chica chicaaaah! it was said kind of fast and i'm almost positive it was for a commercial.

That's Oh Yeah by Yello which was on the Ferris Bueller's Day Off soundtrack, but I wouldn't know what ad it was used for.

Written By: rip_jeans on 08/12/05 at 3:03 am

That's Oh Yeah by Yello which was on the Ferris Bueller's Day Off soundtrack, but I wouldn't know what ad it was used for.

If this is it, I believe the commercial was for a candy bar, possibly butterfinger.

Written By: iluvthe80s on 08/12/05 at 7:23 am

It was actually for Twix.  It was quite a popular movie song in the 80's, since I heard it in the film Secret of My Success as well.  :)

Written By: me on 08/13/05 at 11:34 pm

Yes, i think that is it, it was twix!  i thought it was for a candybar, but passed it off because i couldn't match it to any in my head

thanks so much!

Written By: richkeen22 on 08/14/05 at 6:43 am

my..i dont know.. wait, i think thats a candy advertisement jingle.. oh well maybe its just me also.. hehe.. dont know. google may help.  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...