inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My little ponies, strawberry shortcake, Princesses, etc.

Written By: Beth on 08/11/05 at 10:49 am

My little ponies, strawberry shortcake, princesess. Talk about them here and u can tell us stories you remember from childhood u'd like to share. I might of had my little pony. I had a princess barbie doll. I had Belle and Ariel. Those were my two favorite. I had tons of that stiuff . c=ya

Subject: Re: My little ponies, strawberry shortcake, Princesses, etc.

Written By: Satish on 08/11/05 at 3:52 pm

I always got hungry whenever I watched the Strawberry Shortcake cartoon. The characters were all based on different pies, cakes and other desserts(Strawberry Shortcake, Purple Pieman, etc). Whenever I'd pass a bakery or dessert counter, I'd think of the show!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/11/05 at 9:31 pm

I used to love Purple Pieman and Sour Grapes!

Erin :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 08/12/05 at 1:03 am

I had strawberry shortcake, My Little Ponies, She-Ra, those dolls that you filled up with water - I think they were called Waterbabies, Quints, I had a Rocker Barbie Sleeping bag (man that thing was sooo pinik and sooo plush :0), those squishie dolls... Care Bears, of course :0) And I also liked some of the more masculine things like Micro Machines, wood train sets and lincoln logs, and those sticks.

Written By: star500 on 08/12/05 at 10:19 am

I had my little ponies, two of them, one was purple (my fav color  ;D) and the other one was white. I think I had Strawberry Shortcake doll but none of the other ones.

Written By: Beth on 08/16/05 at 2:44 pm

My lil cuz has princess stuff. Like lots of it i'd say c-ya

Written By: smurfette 101 on 08/16/05 at 5:02 pm

hey, i remember them. i had the bigger strawberry short cake dolls, they were like baby doll size, and lemon meraighn,  when you squezzed their bellys  her breath air smelled like lemons, and strawberrys breath smeld like strawberrys, they were pretty cool.  you can buy the smaller version of the dolls today at toys r us store. but the bigger dolls you cant buy,  those you cant find anymore.  from smufette 101.

Written By: bj26 on 08/17/05 at 6:52 am

I am just a Dad who paid for these items, don't have any stories except my kids played for hours with them all, they were collectors, don't forget Littlest Petshop :)

Written By: Rhio2k on 08/20/05 at 7:48 pm

I'm a guy, and straight, so I never cared for the dolls and such...but I did like the shows. I'm thinking about making a web page with the video intros to My Little Pony (both versions) and My Little Pony Tales, as well as mp3 files of the theme songs from My Little Pony, My Little Pony and Friends, and My Little Pony Tales. Maybe I'll add a few extras, like a video of the song deleted from the My Little Pony dvd, "The Good Old Days" from Escape From Katrina...

Written By: aprilfrcho2005 on 08/24/05 at 1:53 am

I still have my My Little Ponies (my faves were Cotton Candy and Seashell), still have my She -RA dolls (faves are Frosta, Perfuma and of course She-Ra), I have the Strawberry Shortcake Drink n Wet babies I have Strawberry Shortcake, Blueberry Muffin and LemonMeringue.

Check for new replies or respond here...