inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favorite toy

Written By: Beth on 08/12/05 at 2:39 pm

What was your favorite toy that you played with the most? Something that made you feel special? Did you have any favorite toy? maybe it was a couple. I know barbies had to of been my fav. and an easy bake oven

Subject: Re: Favorite toy

Written By: richkeen22 on 08/12/05 at 7:58 pm

i like my old yo yo.. spent most of my time playing tricks when i was a kid. practically, toys are made to please us in some way or another, making us having fun. but nowadays, other medias has replaced the function of toys.. like this one ive just bumped in a while ago, some online game called "Shoot the Sheep". its actually more enjoyable than the yo yo. wanna try? check it out and beat the high score: www.thebusinessmovie.co.uk

cheers!  :D

Written By: Guest on 08/12/05 at 11:03 pm

Excuse me, but shouldn't this thread be in the "Playful Penguin Place"? It's not specifically about the 80's in general. Chucky, please move it to PPP.

Written By: TC1970 on 08/13/05 at 5:28 am

I loved my Barbies and my Holly Hobbie. Wish I still had them .

Written By: robby76 on 08/13/05 at 9:58 am

My list could go on forever... Star wars, gi joe etc etc.

If you're talking SPECIAL toys, then it'd be my 1983 plush Wicket the Ewok. Oh how I loved his itchy fur!

Written By: star500 on 08/13/05 at 11:37 am

I loved Barbies, My Little Ponies, my Playschool Dollhouse, Baby So Beautiful dolls (remember those? they were more popular in the '90's but oh well), my Pumpkinhead teddy bear and my favorite ragdoll that I called Annie. She was a blonde doill that wore a red and white dress. I dragged that doll everywhere my mom told when I was 3, 4 and 5. I still have her too! ;D ::)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/13/05 at 4:42 pm

My list could go on forever... Star wars, gi joe etc etc.

If you're talking SPECIAL toys, then it'd be my 1983 plush Wicket the Ewok. Oh how I loved his itchy fur!

Got two stuffed Ewoks, one of them has seen better days.

Written By: rich1981 on 08/13/05 at 10:56 pm

I had a bendable gumby figure which I used to take with me everywhere.

Written By: aprilfrcho2005 on 08/24/05 at 2:02 am

loooooooved my Care Bears (still have them, too :) )  my little ponies, she-ra dolls, strawberry shortcake blow kiss dolls (when you squeezr them they smell like strawberry , angel food cake,e tc)

Written By: richkeen22 on 08/24/05 at 6:15 am

i also loved legos. neat pieces of brick.. i can build towers with those timy things.. worth the fun!  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...