inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: has anyone heard of the band Rancient ???

Written By: shore girl 1986 on 08/14/05 at 9:03 am

Is there anyone out there from the tristate area tha remembers the band Rancient??  Or maybe you used to hang out by the stage in Seaside and even posed the group picture in '85.  Maybe you were there when Bon Jovi filmed "In and Out of Love" on that stage.  It was the birthplace of "Skid Row" and the the hot club was the rock capital of Brooklyn; Lamours.

Subject: Re: has anyone heard of the band Rancient ???

Written By: shmeedr on 11/28/06 at 6:29 pm

Yeah, I remember them. They had some pretty cool looking leather jackets. They hung out by Lucky Leo's in Seaside Heights. I used to hang out with the guitar player. His name was Billy. There was another guy who was bald named Mark. I used to go to Seaside every night in the summer from about 85 to 87. I was a long haired dude, used to run around with that whole crowd. Anybody that remembers these guy's or know's what ever happened to them, e mail me  theschmieders@sbcglobal.net

Check for new replies or respond here...