inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rember these things from the 80's

Written By: danieladreams on 08/18/05 at 7:56 am

Fantaskis (sone kind of chip it looked like french fries), nacho cheese tostitos,chocodiles,
and this one thing a small bottle called RUSH...(usually found in a head shop..sniff it and you got a head buzz for like 5 minutes... :D :D :D :D :D
no i am not a crack head!!! ;)LOL

Subject: Re: Rember these things from the 80's

Written By: GREEN67 on 08/18/05 at 3:09 pm

::) Chocodiles were the BEST!!! And..Yep..I remember RUSH.. Total killing of the brain cells..LOL... :o

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 08/18/05 at 4:38 pm

I loved Chocodiles. I live in Modesto, CA and they recently started selling them again, but they dont taste the same.

Written By: MetalManiac on 08/18/05 at 5:57 pm

UGH! Rush....I probably would have tried it but I huffed model airplane glue ONCE and was NEVER sicker in my life. It was horrid. Wow, that's going back-must have been in 7th grade. Didn't Rush smell like dirty socks? Once with the glue was enough...never huffed anything ever again :P

Written By: rich1981 on 08/19/05 at 11:35 pm

I remember chocodiles but my mom never bought me any because it wasn't all that healthy.

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 08/20/05 at 8:49 am

Now that's sad! :( :o :-X :\'(  :-[

Written By: jaz on 08/20/05 at 5:37 pm

Can any one help me and my friends we are going to butlins 80's weekend and need to find pictures of different fashions back then so we can copy the style's to look just like them. Please help X :D

Check for new replies or respond here...