inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: An America Tail

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/20/05 at 6:35 pm

Who here has An America Tail? It's one of my favorite animated films of all time.

http://www.awn.com/folioscope/FDA2003/images/Photos/Fievel.jpg

Subject: Re: An America Tail

Written By: Rhio2k on 08/20/05 at 7:30 pm

I have Fievel Goes West (I LOVE Dreams To Dream), and The Midnight Monster (Cuz the song "The Creature De La Nuit" owns)...which pretty much says that Feivel Goes West was...just a dream. Weird.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/20/05 at 10:54 pm

"An American Tail" was a great little movie! I liked the song, "Somewhere Out There". I have the soundtrack to the movie.

Erin :)

Written By: GREEN67 on 08/21/05 at 8:12 am

??? What year did that come out?? I remember the name but have not seen it..Would my 9 yr old daughter like it??

Written By: star500 on 08/21/05 at 11:27 am

That was a very cute movie, it was my favorite movie when I was 6 years old. The mice were so cute and the song, "Somewhere Out There" was a beautiful song. I have a soft place in my heart for it. I have it on video although I haven't watched it in a long time.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/21/05 at 11:58 am

??? What year did that come out?? I remember the name but have not seen it..Would my 9 yr old daughter like it??

1) 1986
2) Yes, She'll probally like it.

Subject: Re: An American Tail

Written By: nally on 08/21/05 at 2:06 pm

I was little when the movie came out; I remember watching it then. I enjoyed it overall, even though some parts of it made me cry at first.

Check for new replies or respond here...