inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Punky Brewster a Mom

Written By: MetalManiac on 08/26/05 at 6:57 am

This was in my newspaper this morning.

Soleil Moon Frye & her husband, Jason Goldberg became the parents of a baby girl, their first child. They named her Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg.

Didn't say where or when but I love the name!

Subject: Re: Punky Brewster a Mom

Written By: robby76 on 08/26/05 at 9:48 am

Punky is my favourite thing from the 80's, the show will always hold a special place in my heart... ha ha... no I'm actually quite serious. Congratulations to Soleil and Poet.

ps: In honour I'm changing my avatar back to Punky.

Written By: MetalManiac on 08/27/05 at 7:25 pm

Punky was cool...it just seems so creepy to me that I'm close to 40 and she seemed to be so young and is a mom. There's only 8 years difference between my age and hers but at the time,it seems worlds apart.

I don't like approaching this middle age thing. I wanna go back.....if I could be 21 forever I'd be happy! (who wouldn't??)

But I'm happy for Soleil and her husband. And like I said, I think the name is awesome!

Written By: Kevin on 08/28/05 at 5:11 pm

I'll always remember "Punky" as that cute little girl from the mid-80's.  For those who are interested, the show is now out on DVD.

Check for new replies or respond here...