inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help with a movie title!!!

Written By: zazzlez on 08/27/05 at 3:03 pm

Well this has been bothering me for a few years but i remember watching this kinda cheesy young teenage movie on hbo or showtime during the eighties.. I dont remember any actors or character names..and what i do remember is.that it was a movie about really young teenagers who at the end of the movie started some teen night club...and during the movie some "bad kids" cut the hair off of one of the "good kids" female lead characters...she had blonde hair.  this honestly wasnt a good movie but ive been just curious if anyone else remembered this or knew the name!! thanks

Subject: Re: Help with a movie title!!!

Written By: WembleyBooberGobo on 08/28/05 at 12:18 am

was it the zoo gang?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/29/05 at 1:44 pm

It sounds like Tuff Turf starring Kim Richards (from Nanny and the Professor and the Witch Mountain movies)

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0090213/

Cat

Written By: GREEN67 on 08/29/05 at 7:40 pm

8)  Not sure at all but I do remember a scene in the movie"That was then, This is now" ..from 1985..with Emilio Estevez..where they do cut some chicks hair off...Based on the novel by S.E. Hinton...

Written By: Acidpiss on 08/30/05 at 9:48 am

It is most definitely NOT Tuff Turf. I remember that movie practically line for line.

Written By: snozberries on 09/21/05 at 6:28 am

and duing rthe movie some "bad kids" cut the hair off of one of the "good kids" female lead characters...she had blonde hair. 

Probaby not it but all I can think of is Sixteen Candles

Written By: GREEN67 on 09/22/05 at 11:13 pm

:) Still think it was " That was then..this is now"

Written By: OliverDK on 09/23/05 at 2:29 am

:) Still think it was " That was then..this is now"

It can't be "That Was Then, This Is Now", I mean sure one of the main characters cuts the hair off some girl, but the whole "Good Kids/Bad Kids" thing is sort of missing in "That Was Then, This Is Now".

Written By: 8charters on 09/30/05 at 5:32 am

Wish I could help. Believe it or not I'm on looking for the same thing. I'll get back to you if I find it. I just remember the "bad boy" had a switchblade.

Check for new replies or respond here...