inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anti-Drug PSA

Written By: star500 on 08/30/05 at 5:01 pm

PSA: It had a young woman (she might have been blonde) sitting at a vanity table brushing her hair and as she brushed her hair she slowly start to get older and older until she kind of looked like monster! This PSA used to scare the crap out of me when I was little. 

In the background there was a song. I can't remember the name of it. It sounded like a '50's song and for the longest time I was convinced it was "Diana" by Paul Anka, but I looked up the lyrics and they did not match the lyrics that I remember. The part I remember of the song was "Let me take your hand....I will understand...."

I have not seen this PSA since I was 5 or 6 but it scared me and the song has haunted me for years. If anyone has any idea what I am taking about and can post something about it or even a link to where I can see this PSA, I would very much appreciate it.

Check for new replies or respond here...