inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: i need help bad

Written By: phatfarm on 09/02/05 at 4:12 am

the song im lookin for is really poppy and its from the 80's the female singer sounds a lot like the girl that did lets hear it for the boy and the only lyrics i can remeber is......"cause hay sarah sarah ka sarah" ive done so many google searches its not funny the only thing that comes up is sarah brightman and a song called sarah by starship none of these are it if anyone can remeber this  please tell me thanks

Subject: Re: i need help bad

Written By: karen on 09/02/05 at 4:24 am

can you remember any other lyrics at all?  Could the bit you remember actually be another language rather than English because it looks a very little bit like Que Sera Sera (which is a song but not the one you want, unless there's a poppy version out there that I haven't heard)

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/02/05 at 4:40 am

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the one you're talking about it is "Head to Toe" from Lisa Lisa & the Cult Jam. Good song, kinda reminds me of Gloria Estefan but more urban.

I never could quite figure out that lyric myself, but it sounds like "ka-sara ka-sara."

Written By: yup on 09/02/05 at 8:37 am

;D thank you guys so much i finally figured it out its the song lost in emotion by lisa lisa and the cult jam and your right it is quesera sera man i feel so dumb now lol thanks anyways

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/02/05 at 6:39 pm

^ Sure no problem.

Turns out I was only halfway right (Alex Trebek would still discount that though, LOL) since it was "Lost in Emotion" and I said "Head to Toe". They both have a similar sound though, so I get 'em confused sometimes.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/03/05 at 3:24 pm

Yes, that was definitely "Lost In Emotion"....I used to LOVE that song back in the day!

Erin :)

Check for new replies or respond here...