inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: anyone remember video with mannequins?

Written By: moongoddess on 09/06/05 at 3:30 pm

can anyone recall a somewhat creepy video with mannequins coming to life in a closed down warehouse or something?

Subject: Re: anyone remember video with mannequins?

Written By: Triviamom on 09/06/05 at 3:42 pm

There was a video from Herbie Hancock called "Rocket" where mannequins moved in time to the music. There was also a video from The Alan Parsons Project where a mannequin couple come to life, but I can't remember the name of the song. Do either one of these ring a bell for you?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/06/05 at 3:57 pm

It might be a Starship video "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" from the movie Mannequin.

Cat

Written By: joedeertae on 09/06/05 at 4:06 pm

It might be a Starship video "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" from the movie Mannequin.

Cat

That's the one I was thinking when I read the subject line.

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/06/05 at 7:03 pm

Cat

I haven't seen that one in a long time (like, since the early 90's), but from what I recall it takes place at night on a suburban business street outside some shops. Grace Slick and the others were on motorcycles at one point too.

Again maybe my memory is faded, but that's the best I can describe it, lol. That might be it. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...