inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin

Written By: tdickensheets on 09/18/05 at 7:25 pm

The First National Pictures will have The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin cartoon on DVD out in Jan 2006. www.firstnationalpictures.com

Subject: Re: The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin

Written By: tdickensheets on 02/28/08 at 2:44 pm

Now the cartoon is sold to Mill Creek Ent. www.millcreekent.com

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 2:49 pm

Wow! I hope the DVD makes it's way over here to the UK! I loved the Teddy Ruxpin cartoon. My little cousin had the teddy where you put a cassette into his stomach and he talked.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 02/28/08 at 7:16 pm

Wow! I hope the DVD makes it's way over here to the UK! I loved the Teddy Ruxpin cartoon. My little cousin had the teddy where you put a cassette into his stomach and he talked.

I had one of those too, in fact I think it's still around here somewhere. When I was younger, I used to listen to that thing for hours.

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 7:17 pm

I had one of those too, in fact I think it's still around here somewhere. When I was younger, I used to listen to that thing for hours.

Nice one! A bear lip synching to a cassette was a big thing back in the 80s. Your Ruxpin would probably fetch a bit of money too.

Written By: whistledog on 02/28/08 at 7:18 pm

'The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin' was produced in Canada using Canadian voice actors 8)

I watched it all the time when I was a kid.  I will so get this when it comes out!

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 7:41 pm

'The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin' was produced in Canada using Canadian voice actors 8)

I watched it all the time when I was a kid.  I will so get this when it comes out!

I didn't know that. Thanks for the facts, Jason.  :)

You and me both, lol.

Written By: Shacks Train on 06/12/08 at 12:45 am

Felix Sabates was the man behind Teddy Ruxpin & used the cash to launch him as a Nascar Team Owner!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Sabates
http://www.texacohavoline42.com/media/42team/felix_sabates.asp

Check for new replies or respond here...