inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dukes of Hazzard

Written By: Miss Nostalgia on 09/21/05 at 9:52 am

The Dukes is one of my favorite shows of the early 80's. I watch the reruns all the time

Subject: Re: Dukes of Hazzard

Written By: iluvthe80s on 09/21/05 at 12:56 pm

Yeah, it's just lighthearted fun.  I've started watching it on CMT (Country Music Television) and realized how much I miss it.  I haven't seen the movie, but from the looks of it, I don't think it did the show justice.  :)

Written By: bj26 on 09/21/05 at 2:26 pm

The Dukes is one of my favorite shows of the early 80's. I watch the reruns all the time
It was a pretty funny show in an art form all it's own, every character had kind of a cartoon-like quality. 

Written By: GREEN67 on 09/22/05 at 10:46 pm

8)  I loved the original show..it was light and a little cheesy..but ..fun...Tom Wopat and John Schnieder..were great as bo and luke....I have to say tho John...His acting got ALOT better later on...He was VERY good in Dr Quinn...not only his acting but..he got better looking as well...LOL...I had some Daisy Duke shorts....stilldo...same ones I had in high school and I can still wear them I am proud to say!!!!!

Written By: whistledog on 09/22/05 at 10:48 pm

I was a big fan of the Dukes back in the day, both the live action show and the cartoon  8)

Looking back, it's still a fun show to watch.  Whenever I flip past CMT and see that it's on, I always tune in  8)

Check for new replies or respond here...