inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Denmark calling

Written By: OliverDK on 09/26/05 at 2:16 am

I was just wondering if every user of this site are from somewhere else than Europe and Scandinavia, like everyone else here I have a certain something for the 80s, and sites like this are the coolest part of the Web, but though I have lots of friends in the physical world none of them really share my feelings on this point.
What I'm missing are people from Norway, Sweden, Britain, Germany, the Baltic States and other european nations, I can't be the only Child of the 80s in the european/scandinavian TMO, or can I?

Subject: Re: Denmark calling

Written By: FaultyDog on 09/26/05 at 1:39 pm

I was just wondering if every user of this site are from somewhere else than Europe and Scandinavia, like everyone else here I have a certain something for the 80s, and sites like this are the coolest part of the Web, but though I have lots of friends in the physical world none of them really share my feelings on this point.
What I'm missing are people from Norway, Sweden, Britain, Germany, the Baltic States and other european nations, I can't be the only Child of the 80s in the european/scandinavian TMO, or can I?

Let me get this straight: you wanna know if there's any folks out here from The Netherlands, Germany, UK and other European countries that are into the 80s?  ???
Well, if that's your question,you've just found one (though I've been around here for a couple of months already...  8))
And I'm sure there's more people like us on the boards (Zebra, for instance).

Check for new replies or respond here...