inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80's toy

Written By: nats1322 on 09/27/05 at 9:00 pm

I just have a question and if someone knows the name of this toy Id really appreciate it. Does anyone know the name of a toy that was out in the 80's that was a bear that was brown who wore yellow overalls and had skates. When you turned him on he would play a little song and skate around on hard surfaces? If you know please let me know. I was thinking the name was like Sammy Skates but that doesnt seem to match anything on the internet so please help me if you can.

Subject: Re: 80's toy

Written By: breezy05 on 01/08/07 at 2:41 pm

hey that toy is a sammy skates...im looking for one too...have you found one yet????  the internet sure doesnt do any good...let me know thanks 

Written By: lorac61469 on 01/08/07 at 3:21 pm

Is this it?

http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/83/1d/2cd9_2.JPG

eBay item #180072550062 

Written By: taz1313_169 on 01/09/07 at 8:24 pm

Hey I was trying to remember the name of the toy/game that had a red and a blue guy and you would puch eachother in a ring and who ever got the other persons head to pop up won. Does anyone remember the name of it?

Is this it?

http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/83/1d/2cd9_2.JPG

eBay item #180072550062 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/09/07 at 8:25 pm

Hey I was trying to remember the name of the toy/game that had a red and a blue guy and you would puch eachother in a ring and who ever got the other persons head to pop up won. Does anyone remember the name of it?

Rockem Sockem Robots

Written By: Mijo on 11/04/08 at 3:29 pm

hey that toy is a sammy skates...im looking for one too...have you found one yet????  the internet sure doesnt do any good...let me know thanks 

I am looking to purchase one of those Sammy Skates for my baby Grand daughter - has anyone ever found out where you can get one?
Please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it - her dad had one when he was little. Thx. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...