inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How about Star Wars? Nintendo? Bogo??

Written By: bILLZEE on 09/28/05 at 10:25 am

I ran across some old friends who mentioned Star Wars.  At first I was a bit taken back because I have never seen them since the 80's.  I was scared to talk about it.  But we did and I felt better I mean Star Wars is a classic.  I can't tell you how many times a week I watch it!!  In fact it's on right now.  ;D What a great movie.  And then we mentioned Nintendo which drew thunderous applause.  Remember Nintendo??  With Mario and Ludwig?  It was such a fun game.  The little monsters and the little people and they all ran around on the screen.  What fun.  ;D  And don't get me started on Bogo.  I could count the stars at night listening to Bogo and never fall asleep.

Subject: Re: How about Star Wars? Nintendo? Bogo??

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/28/05 at 7:31 pm

Mario Bros was a fun game to play, my favorite Mario game is Super Marios Bros.  I alway felt that Luigi, Mario's brother got the short end of the stick...  ::)  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 09/28/05 at 8:55 pm

Mario Bros was a fun game to play, my favorite Mario game is Super Marios Bros.  I alway felt that Luigi, Mario's brother got the short end of the stick...  ::)  ;D

Luigi must've had a short stick alright cause in the end, the princess fell for Mario  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/28/05 at 9:19 pm

Poor Luigi...  :\'(  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/29/05 at 12:04 pm

I always liked Luigi...and also that little mushroom guy! LOL!

Erin :)

Check for new replies or respond here...