inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Album battle:INXS-Listen like thieves vs. Tears for fears-Songs from big chair

Written By: _adam_ on 09/30/05 at 11:06 am

INXS-Listen like thieves

Subject: Re: Album battle:INXS-Listen like thieves vs. Tears for fears-Songs from big chair

Written By: whistledog on 09/30/05 at 11:08 am

Tears for Fears gets my vote.  Love that album :)

In all honesty, I didn't really like Listen Like Thieves.  The song 'What You Need' was the only song I really liked from the album

Subject: Re: Album battle:INXS-Listen like thieves vs. Tears for fears-Songs from big chair

Written By: Tanya1976 on 09/30/05 at 11:10 am

In all honesty, I didn't really like Listen Like Thieves.  The song 'What You Need' was the only song I really liked from the album

I agree. The only song I like from Listen Like Thieves is "What You Need". There are too many songs from SFTBC that I love, especially "Shout".

Written By: drewbru on 09/30/05 at 1:40 pm

I'd also vote for "Songs from the Big Chair".  The last 2 tracks always seemed to have an "otherworldly" quality about them -- I can remember "meditating" to the B-side of this album back in 1986.  This is also one of the few albums where I enjoy every track on the album.

If anyone here likes "SFTBC", and hasn't heard Arcadia's - "So Red the Rose", I highly recommend it; the two albums have always seemed to have similar qualities (IMHO).

Check for new replies or respond here...