inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Judas Priest song help!!!

Written By: macandy28 on 10/05/05 at 9:43 am

There's a song. I swear I think its Judas Priest. I think its called "Cell Phone Call from Hell". I think thats the title but i could be mistaken.  Anyway, can anyone tell me what album i can purchase this song from, or if there are lyrics online for it?

Subject: Re: Judas Priest song help!!!

Written By: Gemma975 on 10/05/05 at 10:37 am

Was Th song was called "Call from the Darkeness", by Priest?  The chorus containes the phrase "cellfone call from hell" i think.

Written By: Marty McFly on 10/05/05 at 10:44 am

Though not a diehard metalhead, I'm a moderate fan of Judas Priests' 80's work ("You've Got Another Thing Comin", "Electric Eye" and "Parental Guidance" are my fave songs), yet I've never heard that one.

Did Rob Halford have a time machine? Cellphones were around in the 80's, but very expensive and not nearly mainstream, so it's interesting that made its way into a song.

Unless it's, of course, a newer song of theirs - which would blow my theory out of the water. ;D

Written By: OliverDK on 10/05/05 at 12:53 pm

If you look at www.judaspriest.com you can read most of their lyrics.

Check for new replies or respond here...