inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Greg Kihn Jeopardy Video

Written By: KiwiChase on 10/05/05 at 12:53 pm

Does anyone have a copy of the Greg Kihn Jeoprady video? I'll buy it from you if necessary.

Thanks! ;D

Subject: Re: Greg Kihn Jeopardy Video

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/05/05 at 1:39 pm

Great video. Wouldn't mind having a copy of it myself.

Try here.

http://www.clipland.com/Summary/924179803/Greg-Kihn-Jeopardy.html

Cat

Written By: Mushroom on 10/05/05 at 1:57 pm

If you like that video, you might be interested in seeing the Weird Al parody of it, called simply "Jeopardy".  At the end of the video, Greg Kihn has a cameo, along with his wife from the original video.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/05/05 at 1:59 pm

If you like that video, you might be interested in seeing the Weird Al parody of it, called simply "Jeopardy".  At the end of the video, Greg Kihn has a cameo, along with his wife from the original video.

I do have a copy of that one. And Dr. Demento also had a cameo in that video-he was one of the camera guys.

Cat

Written By: drewbru on 10/05/05 at 2:12 pm

Love this music video from Weird Al!  ("I lost on Jeapardy, baby.  Oooohhhhhhhh!").  I also find it interesting that Weird Al has outlasted almost all of the bands he has parodied.

Check for new replies or respond here...