inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Garbage pail kids

Written By: justme5998 on 10/10/05 at 1:07 pm

Does anybody here remember those dam garbage pail kids cards?? I remember buying and trading those cards back in elementry school. :D

Subject: Re: Garbage pail kids

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/10/05 at 1:20 pm

They were weird and disgusting!  ;D

I also liked the Wacky Pacakages cards.  ;D

http://www.wackypackages.org/stickers/1st_series/whitebacks/weakies_white_front_small_smaller_images.jpg

Written By: warlord32275 on 10/10/05 at 1:43 pm

Does anybody here remember those dam garbage pail kids cards?? I remember buying and trading those cards back in elementry school. :D

http://www.garbagepailkids.com/  YOU WILL LOVE THIS!!!!

Written By: drewbru on 10/10/05 at 2:18 pm

I also liked the Wacky Pacakages cards.  ;D

I'd completely forgotten about Wacky Packages cards until I saw your "Weakies" picture!  Those cards were hilarious.  Thanks for "resurrecting" the memories for me, JamieMcBain!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/10/05 at 6:26 pm

I'd completely forgotten about Wacky Packages cards until I saw your "Weakies" picture!  Those cards were hilarious.  Thanks for "resurrecting" the memories for me, JamieMcBain!

Your welcome!  :)

Written By: warlord32275 on 10/11/05 at 5:19 am

Drew!!! Did you actually forget something from the 80's????? OH MY GOD!! ;D That's gotta be a first! ;D

Written By: drewbru on 10/11/05 at 8:04 am

Drew!!! Did you actually forget something from the 80's????? OH MY GOD!! ;D That's gotta be a first! ;D

They say that your memory is the first thing to go :)  I'm sure that the partying I did in college also killed many briain cells holding my 80's memories.

Written By: warlord32275 on 10/11/05 at 8:32 am

AGREED!!! :D

Check for new replies or respond here...