inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Dungeonmaster

Written By: OliverDK on 10/11/05 at 7:37 am

Does anyone here remember a movie called "The Dungeonmaster", it's about this computer-nerd who suddenly finds himself battling some kind of demon, the demon have his girlfriend as a hostage while he has to go through a series of tests, before finally fighting the demon man-on-man, the demon is played by the guy who plays Bull in "Night Court".

I was hoping that someone knows if this movie is out on DVD.

Subject: Re: The Dungeonmaster

Written By: drewbru on 10/11/05 at 8:28 am

Does anyone here remember a movie called "The Dungeonmaster", it's about this computer-nerd who suddenly finds himself battling some kind of demon, the demon have his girlfriend as a hostage while he has to go through a series of tests, before finally fighting the demon man-on-man, the demon is played by the guy who plays Bull in "Night Court".

I was hoping that someone knows if this movie is out on DVD.

I vaguely remember this movie, RetroGuyDK.  I checked Amazon, and it's not out on DVD.  You could probably find a bootleg transfer of it on eBay.  It is available on VHS.  Note:  on IMDB, it only got 2.5 stars -- this is the lowest rating I've ever seen for a movie on IMDB!

Subject: Re: The Dungeonmaster

Written By: OliverDK on 10/11/05 at 8:45 am

Note:  on IMDB, it only got 2.5 stars -- this is the lowest rating I've ever seen for a movie on IMDB!

I do have it on VHS, but it's old and worn, the sound is terrible and it's got danish subtitles, and I admit that it wasn't exactly the most brilliant movie in history, but the same can be said about movies like "Timerider" and "My Science Project" and I love those too.

Check for new replies or respond here...