inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tahnee Cain

Written By: OliverDK on 10/18/05 at 11:37 am

I recently downloaded the song "Burnin' (In the Third Degree)" from Terminator I, I remember the song from the Club Noir-scene but I've never heard of her before, can anyone tell me something about her.

Subject: Re: Tahnee Cain

Written By: Bury_Manilow on 10/18/05 at 8:49 pm

I recently downloaded the song "Burnin' (In the Third Degree)" from Terminator I, I remember the song from the Club Noir-scene but I've never heard of her before, can anyone tell me something about her.

I vaguely recall a singer by that name from the early 80's, but believe she went by the first name Tain, and was married to Jonathon Cain from Journey.  She had a song called "Holding On" that got some radio airplay, but I don't think it ever broke into the Top 40.

Written By: whistledog on 10/18/05 at 9:57 pm

I vaguely recall a singer by that name from the early 80's, but believe she went by the first name Tain, and was married to Jonathon Cain from Journey.  She had a song called "Holding On" that got some radio airplay, but I don't think it ever broke into the Top 40.

Yep.  That was her alright.  Holdin' On did reach the top 40 peaking at #37 in 1982.  I always loved the song :)

Written By: OliverDK on 10/19/05 at 2:27 am

You should check out "Burnin' (In the Third Degree)", it's pretty cool too

Written By: anson on 04/28/06 at 10:22 pm

can u post the Burnin' In The Third Degree,,to me,,i want to listen

Written By: Fabio Fabro on 07/03/06 at 7:28 am

Dear,
I am F

Check for new replies or respond here...