inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fire with Fire

Written By: ValleyGirl on 10/23/05 at 2:57 pm

This is one of my all time favorite 80's movies, but I just saw it for the first time last year, and I love it. It has one of the best soundtracks ever, and you can't find it anywhere. But, I have most of the songs. My 2 favorite songs from the movie are Slave to Love by Bryan Ferry and  If anybody Had a heart-John Waite. I also love the title song- Fire with Fire-by Wild Blue. This movie stars Virginia Madsen and Craig Sheffer.

Has anyone else seen it, and what do you think???

Subject: Re: Fire with Fire

Written By: whistledog on 10/23/05 at 3:41 pm

I've never heard of this movie before, but I think I will have to find it.  It sounds like a good movie.  :)

I have Fire With Fire by Wild Blue on mp3 and I listen to it quite often.  I didn't even know it was from a movie

Written By: ValleyGirl on 10/23/05 at 4:43 pm

It is an awesome movie...Craig Sheffer plays Joe Fisk...he's in a boot camp for teens....Virgina Madsen is Lisa...she's going to an all girls Cathloic School, and they meet by chance, and it is a love story, I love it because it is totally 80's...the fashion.... and there's a dance and I love the music.  Kari Whurer is in it.  There is a scene where they go to the movies...and I think Friday the 13th part 4 is playing. So...there is a movie within a movie. Everyone I know who has seen this movie totally loves it.

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 10/23/05 at 5:32 pm

I also like "Fire With Fire" I just haven't seen it in a while.

Check for new replies or respond here...