inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help! I'm brain dead.

Written By: kirstencarroccia on 10/23/05 at 7:18 pm

I know I'm expecting a little one but I can't remember the name of the male Hottie V.J. on MTV in the early years.  He had blonde hair.  There was Martha, Nina and.......the Santa Maria???

Subject: Re: Help! I'm brain dead.

Written By: Cool Hand Logan on 10/23/05 at 7:30 pm

I think the name you're looking for is Alan Hunter.  8)

Written By: GREEN67 on 10/23/05 at 9:42 pm

8)  LOLLL!!! You know its me K...I remember the VJ too ...he was a hottie but also a kinda Wannabe..LOL...He had the Black Leather jacket and the blond kinda Mullet hair going on.... :D Lv ya girlfriend.....S

Written By: Cool Hand Logan on 10/24/05 at 5:17 pm

8)  LOLLL!!! You know its me K...I remember the VJ too ...he was a hottie but also a kinda Wannabe..LOL...He had the Black Leather jacket and the blond kinda Mullet hair going on.... :D Lv ya girlfriend.....S

Wait a minute.  I'd have to say it's Adam Curry after reading that description.  I don't think he was on the channel until the late eighties.  He hosted Headbanger's Ball before Riki Rachtman.

Written By: kirstencarroccia on 10/24/05 at 6:07 pm

I think you were right the first time.  Alan Hunter.  Definitely not Adam Curry.  (I don't think?)  Thanks.

Written By: Cool Hand Logan on 10/24/05 at 6:19 pm

I think you were right the first time.  Alan Hunter.  Definitely not Adam Curry.  (I don't think?)  Thanks.

You're welcome!

Check for new replies or respond here...