inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Here's One For Whistle

Written By: BCRichrocker on 10/26/05 at 2:03 pm

Whistle,
Since there is all of this talk of "boom boom" here recently, it reminded me of a song I used to see a video of on MTV circa 1983. The video had a very well endowed woman of Hispanic descent in it and the song's chorus was "boom boom". Do you have any clue who did that song and what the song's real name is? I know you're great with trivia like this so I thought I'd ask you. I can't for the life of me remember what group did this song but I remember the way the song went.

Subject: Re: Here's One For Whistle

Written By: whistledog on 10/26/05 at 2:42 pm

I am at a loss on this one :(  Doesn't quite ring any bells, but I will do my best to figure out what this song is :)

There's no song that can get away from me  :)

Written By: BCRichrocker on 10/26/05 at 4:05 pm

I was thinking if there was a playlist archive somewhere of MTV, then maybe we could look at it under the year 1983 and find out.

Written By: Cathy on 10/26/05 at 11:16 pm

" Boom Boom Boom" by Paul Lekakis? (chorus was "Boom Boom Boom, let's go back to my room...")

{I was just surfing through - having an 80's Halloween party & looking for ideas!}  :)

Cathy
www.isntthatclever.com

Check for new replies or respond here...