inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Old Froot Loop Commercials

Written By: Marie on 11/02/05 at 4:52 pm

So maybe someone can help me as I've been searching all day to no avail.  I am trying to find the old Froot Loop commercial that announced the "New" flavor of lime
I remember how it went, I just can't find it anywhere.
Toucan Sam is standing at a podium at a press conference and dives out of the way as a HUGE crate drops down crushing the podium.  The crate falls open to reveal a huge lime.  They go to cereal shot and blah, blah, blah... 
I really, really want to find it, but can't seem to even find record of this momentous event.  Lime was the first NEW flavor to be added to Froot Loops whose original flavors were: orange, lemon and cherry(I think it was cherry).
Any help would be appreciated!!  Thanks!

Subject: Re: Old Froot Loop Commercials

Written By: vinyl lover on 11/02/05 at 10:01 pm

go to the wanted/selling part of this website.there is a guy selling or wanting to trade old commercials from the 80s...he might be some help!!

Written By: wsmith4 on 11/03/05 at 7:37 am

momentous event??  :D  it's FRUIT LOOPS, not the second coming of christ!  ;D

Written By: star500 on 11/03/05 at 7:53 pm

momentous event??  :D  it's FRUIT LOOPS, not the second coming of christ!  ;D

Hahahahahahahahaha....that is hilaurious! ;D I went hysterical laughing when I read that!

Written By: wsmith4 on 11/04/05 at 9:39 am

hahaha well i thought it was just a little exaggerated but didn't mean to make fun.  anyway i'm glad you got a laugh out of it!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...